How to Buy Prefab Home Step by Step?
We are the largest manufacturer in Turkey so we can produce what you need but there are some important points that you need to consider about;
- You can choose the house you want by visiting our showroom which is located in Pendik Istanbul
- When the contract is done, We will give you the floor concrete and project plans.
- 80% of the payment is in the contract, the remaining 20% has to be paid just before the loading.
- You have to get the permits from your municipality by yourself.
- (We will send 1 master for assembly, cost of 140 euro per day + Visa + Transportation + Accommodation + Food) How many days you want the assembly payment that is going to be calculated and added in the price.
- You have to find the workers that will help the supervisor, there has to be minimum 4 people.
- What is included in the price ? Materials => (Door + Roof + Window + Interior Paint + Exterior Paint + Electrical installation + Plumbing + Sockets + Lamps + Electric Fixtures + up to the Fuse box.)
- Screed, Kitchen Cabinet, Parquet, Tile and Concrete Floor are going to be your responsibility.
- Paint, Mastic and Silicone works belongs to you.
- Customs affairs are your responsibility as well.
- Payments must be made in EURO or American Dollars.
- An invoice is issued on behalf of the person making the payment in order to carry out customs clearance.