Steel Sheds Models
Steel industrial structures, which are preferred to be used in areas with earthquake risk, are produced with features that do not require repair and maintenance for a long time. Steel sheds models are extremely useful. The most important features known about steel structures are that they are strong and flexible. Steel structures are generally used in factories, industrial zones and sheds.
Steel Construction Structures
- Steel Frame Houses
- Steel Greenhouse
- Steel Breeding Farm
- Steel Factory
- Steel Hangar
- Steel Multi Storey Car Park
- Steel Cold Storage
- Steel Warehouse
Steel industrial structures can be used in such areas. These materials, which are easily applied in large sizes, are quite durable regardless of the size of the structure. Steel industrial structures can have a light structure as well as durability.
Advantages of Steel Sheds Models ?
- Steel as a raw material is already a solid material, so these structures are quite durable and safeful
- Steel structures are much more affordable than reinforced concrete structures.
- It is much lighter than reinforced concrete structures.
- Since it is light, flexible and durable, it is more resistant to earthquakes. There is no limit in terms of design.
- It saves time and it is easy to install.
- Can be recycled.
- Easy to transport and set up.
If you want to work with an experienced company, Ideal Prefab is the best choice for you. Static calculations are made by considering the climatic conditions of the region where the building will be established. As a result of these calculations, the production is made using completely galvanized profile and weldless construction technology. As Ideal Prefab, we have worked more than 45 countries so far. Our company, which takes quality as a standard measure and attaches importance to R&D studies, produces with the goal of zero error in the machine park created by following the latest technologies.